Just wanted to update you all on our current situation after the latest announcements. Garages do not have to close under the new regulations.
So, we are planning to stay open. This is not an easy decision as we want to still provide a service to as many people as we can but want to be responsible and adhere to regulations for everyoneâ€™s safety and wellbeing.
- There is only Clive and Julia on the premises and one apprentice, we are just going between work and our homes with no contact with family and friends.
- Customer areas and touch-points cleaned frequently.
- Customers cars and keys sanitised before we use them and before you collect the vehicle.
- Courtesy cars sanitised between users.
- Increased glove usage and more frequent changes.
- All invoices to be emailed prior to you collecting the car and payment taken over the phone to cut down on contact. (Please let us know if this is not possible and we will discuss other options).
- If you would rather not enter the premises, then please call to discuss options.
- Visits are to be appointment only, please do not just call in.
- We will endeavour to give any help/advice where we can by phone/email.
- Please contact us by phone on 01733 349042 / 01733 352288 / 07415 363 093. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message via social media.
We will be reviewing the situation regularly and would like to thank you all for your continued support and valuable business.
We have been truly heartened by the messages of support that we are receiving. Together we will all get through this and come through stronger than ever.
Clive and Julia